Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Beautiful Testimony From A Pastor, Professor And Man Of God


After I graduate with my Bachelors, I intend (of course it could change at some time if the Lord plans it so) to attend Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary in Grand Rapids, MI (I would hope you get to know this seminary, the more I learn about it the more I love it). I was so pleased to hear that TIM CHALLIES, one of my hero's, (I have always thought if i could be so gifted I would love to read as much and with the retention of Charles Spurgeon, and analyze what is read like Tim Challies) began a podcast called "THE CONNECTED KINGDOM." His co-host is a man named David Murray, who is the Professor of Old Testament, Pastoral Counseling and Practical Theology. On the fifth episode of the podcast David Murray gave his testimony on how he became a child of God, a Pastor and Professor. David Murray is also the author of the Blog HEAD, HEART, HAND. I listened to it and it so encouraged me and made me so praising God for giving us such men to train up men for ministry. Please listen and I know it will bless you greatly
http://www.challies.com/writings/podcast/connected-kingdom-podcast-episode-5

No comments:

Post a Comment